Sunday, December 30, 2007

i shouldn't be doing this right now

well... it is approximately ... 10:31 p.m. and i should be in the shower so that i can go to barnes and noble tomorrow not smelling like... well i didn't take a shower last night. i wish that i could say that something terribly exciting happened to me since the last time i've posted but it hasn't. surprise surprise. i spent the course of the day watching season to of supernatural while fiddling with my guitar on the living room floor in my pajama's. i watched a good movie tho, music and lyrics (if you haven't seen it you should, it's great). i loved it. my mom cried. it's all good.

surprisingly i'm not tired right now, tho i stayed up until about 1 a.m. at mels playing guitar hero at mels. on hard. o, and by the way? ron told me that monsters isn't until the last set, mel. figures right? haha. well, to recap what has happened to me recently, that i might have forgotten to mention or just didn't or whatever, ron gave me, mom, brandi and the posse braclets made out of guitar strings. very high end, forty dollars for the lot. mines silver, since they came in assorted colors. oh, ron also bought sam an MCR flag. did jaws drop or was that just me? it's about 4 x 4 and pretty much amazing for a thin piece of cheap fabric. haha. i think she liked it. also, for those of you who don't know, i was asked out by someone that i just considered a friend. now, you see this kind of stuff on tv, right? you see someone kinda, twitch in the awkwardness. and yea, that's pretty much right. tho my confrontation took place on facebook. i won't go into details, tho for clarification, i am single. haha, jk. but no seriously.

i have been feeling kinda crazy lately. for my friends out there, hi, love you, always will- don't take this too seriously, i'm just rambling. i think it's just holiday blues. i feel like i should be doing something, but i don't know what. i kinda feel lost, like my life is wasting away and i'm letting it. it's a scary feeling. i'm only 15! i've been listening to music less, which is scary in itself considering i'm basically a junky. and also, i think i'm blowing this completely out of proportion. i am so EFFING B O R E D. but i have a paint set i can work on, and when that fails (and it prolly will) i have my guitar.

so, that's a summery of whats been going on with me. but not really. sometimes i don't even know. so, tell me. what's going on with you?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

don't go committing suicide on me...please. it will all be better once school starts, then we'll have that to hate. sweater people, yes. but we won't hate them. and i found out that monsters was on the last today when my sister and i beat the game. actually it was the ENCORE for the last set. and i was playing on easy at the time so i could beat knights of cydonia and then i had to play that on easy too until i changed it. it made me want to cry. but don't kill yourself.

Anonymous said...

You too? I think I have seasonal affective disorder. There's nothing to do at my house. It's new years eve and I have five hours left to kill. I'm on the computer right now to print out Cancer lyrics for you picture. The one I like drawing more than Frank. I still love Frank though. He's just not as fun to work on now that I'm done with his face. Facebook. How romantic. I guess I'm warming up to the stupid little thing though. Kind of like a spazzy little puppy. Incredibly annoying but hard to get rid of. Facebook is yet another thing on my mom's "of the devil" list though so that makes it all the more appealing. She thinks I'll get gangraped. Sorry for the ramble. I kinda got going and couldn't stop. ttfn. [emoheartemoticon]

[lissa] said...

thanks for the concern, tho a little over kill. haha, love you all

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

aw... rekky, 'tis alright! we love you! sorry about monsters, i really love that song, and i beat it on easy as well, but alex's memory card is screwy.. when i beat it i'll think of you


-hiccup- -smirk-
luffles!

[welcome.]

navigating around the school hallways and seeing the people walk by, i look into their faces. i notice their hair color, whether they wear glasses, what color eyes they have, who they walk with... its corny, but i try to look past all of that, too. once and awhile its nice for someone as shy as me to pass another person in the hall, a complete stranger no less, who dares to make eye contact and sends my heart into flutters. i can't help thinking, "that person saw me." but its not really the act of "seeing" itself, its more the act of "searching," that means most to me. i feel lost. i feel disposable; a picture frame that gets a scratch across the glass and is thrown away, just to be replaced. i don't really have a problem with that, i don't feel like i need to be pitied or ... that i need to seek attention. its the replacement that bothers me. i want to offer something that no one else can, i just haven't found that thing yet. this is just the ramblings of a high school no one who likes to watch rather then do. i like to think of myself as rather quiet, yet excitable and fun to be around. but there's always that underlying feeling of unease and awkwardness, that i've only been able to overcome a few times in my life. i don't want to change who i am. i don't want others to pretend to see in me what they don't. i want people to see the bad side of me, and spend the time searching for the good. i look for the best in others, and often times face the flaws in myself. welcome to my public diary...