Saturday, December 1, 2007

aaron-- its so cold!

last night, my house was standing at an impossible like, -24.7 degrees. i woke up in the middle of the night, huddled in a little ball under my 4 heavy, quilted blankets, shivering. i vaugly remember putting a pair of flannel (yes, flannel) pants on, then some short shorts, then about 3 pairs of long socks, self-made leg warmers, and then a large sweatshirt with the hood pulled over my head and a nice little bow tied under my chin so that it wouldn't come off during the night. i then went back to bed with my iHome blaring in my ear and my head under the covers. heh. this morning ron woke me up and i held a conversation with him about the weather. :) after wasting my whole morning watching season 1 of doogie howser, M.D. and pinnocio the movie with the middle child from home improvement, i took a steaming hot shower until my the bottoms of my feet were red hot and bothered and the cuts on my fingers (not self-inflicted) were screaming. i got out and was nausious, so laid on the floor of my bathroom for about 4 minutes, and then continued to watch doogie in the living room.

i am now at my grandma's, thinking about zoey, aaron and the rest of the posse and winter formal (aprox. 1 hr 7 min. and counting). ron looks great with his pin stripe pants, white tie and an XXL childrens sweater, (the emo). i have pics.

well, i have to help my mom set up the christmas tree and all the other holiday ... stuff. <---- could you tell i was going to use a different word? then i'll go home and vegitate the night away, wondering y i didn't go to the dance. (sad i know, im sorry mel)

p.s.
for those of you who don't know me, aaron (a.k.a. ron) is the infamous wannabe emo and is the leader of the posse, his group of ... friends. :) oh, he's also my brother.

No comments:

[welcome.]

navigating around the school hallways and seeing the people walk by, i look into their faces. i notice their hair color, whether they wear glasses, what color eyes they have, who they walk with... its corny, but i try to look past all of that, too. once and awhile its nice for someone as shy as me to pass another person in the hall, a complete stranger no less, who dares to make eye contact and sends my heart into flutters. i can't help thinking, "that person saw me." but its not really the act of "seeing" itself, its more the act of "searching," that means most to me. i feel lost. i feel disposable; a picture frame that gets a scratch across the glass and is thrown away, just to be replaced. i don't really have a problem with that, i don't feel like i need to be pitied or ... that i need to seek attention. its the replacement that bothers me. i want to offer something that no one else can, i just haven't found that thing yet. this is just the ramblings of a high school no one who likes to watch rather then do. i like to think of myself as rather quiet, yet excitable and fun to be around. but there's always that underlying feeling of unease and awkwardness, that i've only been able to overcome a few times in my life. i don't want to change who i am. i don't want others to pretend to see in me what they don't. i want people to see the bad side of me, and spend the time searching for the good. i look for the best in others, and often times face the flaws in myself. welcome to my public diary...